Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 3.2!
- Fixed: Drag & Drop in Site Manager did not synchronize navigation elements.
- Fixed: Alt+Numpad characters problem.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery always loaded images (even for closed pages).
- Fixed: Improved memory management for closed pages.
- Fixed: Table cell text wrapping did not work correctly.
- Fixed: Changed hand to pointer cursor in menubar (FF didn't like it...)
- Fixed: When sound in Navigationbar was enabled the position was affected.
- Added: Formatting command to remove link in text.
- Added: Transparent fill effect in Shape object
- Added: More than 25 new shapes!
- Added: Image Maps with support for circle, rectangle and polygon hotspots.
- Added: Bulleted Lists (Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric, Alpha, Roman and custom images).
Check it out now: