copy all images

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Trugmaker

copy all images

Post by Trugmaker »

I have installed WWB18 on my work computer. I have copied my latest project from home and successfully opened it - BUT! No images are there because at home my images are scattered far and wide on my desktop and would take forever to locate and copy. However, I have downloaded them from my web hosts file manager no prob, in entirety. Now to the question! I can click on every blank image and retrieve the image from my new image directory, but there are hundreds (well almost) and will take ages. Is there a way I can change the path on ALL images to my new directory in one hit?
Never complain about getting old, the alternative is far worse!
Pablo

Re: copy all images

Post by Pablo »

If you enable asset management, then all images of the project will be in the project folder.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?t=1884
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Please see the following:
How to copy a project from one computer to another?
viewtopic.php?t=1884
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Trugmaker wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:17 am I have installed WWB18 on my work computer. I have copied my latest project from home and successfully opened it - BUT! No images are there because at home my images are scattered far and wide on my desktop and would take forever to locate and copy. However, I have downloaded them from my web hosts file manager no prob, in entirety. Now to the question! I can click on every blank image and retrieve the image from my new image directory, but there are hundreds (well almost) and will take ages. Is there a way I can change the path on ALL images to my new directory in one hit?
You specify the directory exact to what it was before then it will take all the images from that folder automatically. There is no one hit fix for this but you can try "Asset Manager" from tools it can help you replace images a bit quickly.
Trugmaker

Post by Trugmaker »

Magic!!!! Solved, thankyou all.
Never complain about getting old, the alternative is far worse!