Properties Double-Click vs Single

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
developer

Properties Double-Click vs Single

Post by developer »

I am seeing a new behavior and not understanding it. I'm not seeing anything like this in other applications.

If I have a page open and the Properties tab has been clicked and showing (on the right side, next to the Site Manager tab), and then I click once to select an object on the current page, the general and context-dependent properties of the object fill in properly. Everything is scaled properly and working.

However, if I double-click the object, a new window opens up which covers the entire display screen. Some properties are shown up in the top-left, and across the screen and down on the bottom-right corner, the buttons for OK, Cancel and Help are shown. The buttons do not respond to the mouse clicks, but if I press Enter on the keyboard or mouse the "X" on the window, it will close the window and go back to the editor interface.

I have high dpi set. I have no understanding as to why this is happening all of a sudden.

Do you have any ideas what I can do to correct it? I've reinstalled and no change.

Thanks.
Pablo

Re: Properties Double-Click vs Single

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you have resized the properties dialog, so it became very large?
You can resize the dialog. The software will remember the previous size of the dialog.
developer

Re: Properties Double-Click vs Single

Post by developer »

That was the problem! Somehow I must have used the keyboard maximize key sequence by accident without realizing it.

This particular window only has the "x" to close attribute, and there are no max/min icons. The area in the bottom-right corner for click and drag to resize is off the screen, so it can only be corrected by using the keyboard.

If someone has the same problem, pressing WIN + [down arrow] will fix it.

Thank you Pablo!