flexgrid and webp

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
johnsmith0251

flexgrid and webp

Post by johnsmith0251 »

When I change flex grid images to webp and preview or publish - they dont show. they do show in the wwb work space. when i change them to png, etc. they show when previewed or published. does webp images not work with flex grid?
crispy68

Re: flexgrid and webp

Post by crispy68 »

You didnt mention how the images are being used? Are they inserted within the flexgrid into a cell? Are they background images?

I have tried both in a flexgrid and they show for me. Make sure there are no spaces or odd characters in your image names and they are web safe. They should only contain letters and numbers and if you need multiple words use dashes.
johnsmith0251

Post by johnsmith0251 »

When I click on the flex grid, under the layout tab i select a cell that I want to insert my image. the background menu comes up and under the style tab I insert my image from the background section. I select image for mode. then I select my webp image. It shows up in the workspace - but not if i preview or publish. however, if i select the same image as a jpeg or png - it does show up when i publish or preview. Also, the file name is safe. just two letters and a number.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

johnsmith0251

Post by johnsmith0251 »

I reviewed the link you sent and verified that the file name is websafe. The other webp images show up just fine outside of the flex grid. I can try to get a project demo to you later.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

@johnsmith,

I followed your step by step instructions and the webp image shows in the workspace and when I preview. It is working for me.

What is the height of the cell(row) you are adding the image as a background to? Make sure it is not set to auto.

Otherwise at this point, please provide a copy of your project file with the image you are using so we can test. We need to see your setup and settings to make any further comments.