Installing form software?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
jerryco

Installing form software?

Post by jerryco »

Hello everybody, I'm looking for hints on how to install this on my webhosting: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/forms

I'm getting lost in a web of links downloads and clone options. I am looking for clues on installing it and getting the right package for it. Anyone?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
jerryco

Re: Installing form software?

Post by jerryco »

I just discovered it would likely be necessary to "install" Nextcloud and then get the Forms part inside it. That's not what I want for security sake. No frameworks for me! That's why I love WWB so much.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

In terms of setup I am very impressed with MachForm.

alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I use Cognitoforms and embed them into my web sites.

Alan
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

I'm using the self hosted version of MachForm because of privacy regulations. My webhost's servers are in Holland as am I. Hosting something in the United States for instance I believe would violate privacy regulations for me.