Business cooperation...

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Croatia

Business cooperation...

Post by Croatia »

Business cooperation...

I discovered this application and at first it amazed me because it offers so many possibilities and space for development that it shocked me a bit... I am currently learning to work with it, but every day I am drawn more and more to work and transfer existing projects to this... We currently have 45 clients who actively participate in web design projects with my company. We gave up wordpress a long time ago because it simply doesn't suit us and we want clean code with unnecessary bullshit... Therefore, we invite a team that is willing to cooperate with us through this system and of course support the WYSIWYG system and further expand it...
wwonderfull

Re: Business cooperation...

Post by wwonderfull »

If you need business cooperation converting WP website to wysiwyg then I may be able to assist you on that if you come to agreement.