Settings with dataset

This section can be used to submit suggestions for Extension Builder.
Note that this section is not monitored for support.
Forum rules
This forum section can be used to submit suggestions for Extension Builder.
Note that this section is not monitored for support.
Dragos

Settings with dataset

Post by Dragos »

Hello
I would like to set a subproperty with another "dataset" for a property that already uses "dataset".
In fact, I would like to publish a playlist in html, I would like a movie to be presented with an image (url), title, description, and when I add the url source of the movie, I would have two options: 1) to use a single source (url) regardless of the quality of the film and the second option can be accessed from several sources depending on the quality of the film I want to see. (In a property to have a collection of properties - dataset - and one of those in the dataset can access another collection. I know that it is not possible in the Extension builder, but I would be interested if it could be done with the help of a/ some scriptures.

One source:

Code: Select all

<li data-thumb-source="URLMOVIEPICTUREURL" data-video-source="video/movie.mp4" data-start-at-video="1" data-poster-source="posters/poster.jpg" data-subtitle-soruce="[{source:'subtitles/english.vtt', label:'English'},{source:'subtitles/spanish.vtt', label:'Spanish'}]">

Multiple sources

Code: Select all

<li data-thumb-source="URLMOVIEPICTUREURL" data-video-source="[{source:'/movie/fwd-480p.mp4', label:'small version'}, {source:'movie/fwd-720p.mp4', label:'hd'},{source:'movie/fwd-1080p.mp4', label:'uhd'}]" data-start-at-video="1" data-poster-source="posters/poster.jpg" data-subtitle-soruce="[{source:'subtitles/english.vtt', label:'English'},{source:'subtitles/spanish.vtt', label:'Spanish'}]">