New Transportation Software Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
samcim

New Transportation Software Website

Post by samcim »

New Transportation Software Website, Designed in WB17.4.0

https://carrier.direct/

Post your feelings. :lol:
Bluesman

Re: New Transportation Software Website

Post by Bluesman »

samcim wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:17 am New Transportation Software Website, Designed in WB17.4.0

https://carrier.direct/

Post your feelings. :lol:
Hi samcim. Very nice site.... exept for the first part you enter. This header/landing part stretches out of the side-boundries...
In desktop view... have not checked on smartphone...
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Croatia

Post by Croatia »

Great website...
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Looks good on my laptop
benkn

Post by benkn »

I like the way the site looks and flows; from color and logo to the overall design.

2 problems glared at me right away though.

1- Your main visual gets cut off on smaller screens (make your screen smaller to see). The map, "route optimized", "5 places" ...this all gets cuts off.
Below that, all seems OK and responsive.

2- "carrier.direct provides a unique simplified Transportation...." This portion kinda defines and explains who you are and what you do.
I think it should be redesigned for clarity. It's too quiet and easy to scroll past... a note from the owner. This information is KEY and I fell it's undermined.
I also think this portion should be rewritten some. Example: "carrier.direct provides a unique simplified Transportation dispatch software, that has a proven concept of saving time, money and staying organized by delegating work efficiently, keeping a solid communication between the company, drivers, and customers; with a centralized all-in-one user-friendly Transportation solution, to automate every part of your workflow"

The sentence structure and word choice makes it harder to read and discern than needed...and when thats the sentence that defines who you are; that's bad.

I kind of like everything about your site and software, but I've been in logistics and I'm not sure how your software get implemented, by whom, what type of company it applies to, who is your target market...
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

nicely done. Looks good.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

One thing I suddenly found out was this

Just below the "Customer Portal with Shipment Tracking"
The "Sign Up Free" button on hover the back ground changes to white which should be static blue just like the other ones.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

I am not sure if it is visible to others too. On the home page when I click on "Pricing" and "Contact" in the menu, the page scrolls but the heading Pricing and Contact is partially covered by the header.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com