multiple hyperlinks

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
archibaldos

multiple hyperlinks

Post by archibaldos »

Hello,
I am making a change the specific text into hyperlinks in a large table (but it doesn't matter). Is it possible to change the specific text (apearing many times at current page), for example, "text12756" to a specific hyperlink or better to a interial link (page in this project)? I tried global replace but there in no such option.
Pablo

Re: multiple hyperlinks

Post by Pablo »

There is no option to globally replace text with a link.
onlye

Post by onlye »

archibaldos wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:37 pm Hello,
I am making a change the specific text into hyperlinks in a large table (but it doesn't matter). Is it possible to change the specific text (apearing many times at current page), for example, "text12756" to a specific hyperlink or better to a interial link (page in this project)? I tried global replace but there in no such option.
I think I did something similar on a project. You may be able to make edits in Excel (use search/replace/concatenate) and then save those for your table. Can you give me some examples of what you have and what you want the links to be?
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
archibaldos

Post by archibaldos »

Sorry for responding so late, but I have been on holiday. I have already made all links manually, but thank you for your willingness to help :)