MySQL CRUD with Login tool

Issues related to the Login tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_basics.html
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_tools.html

TIP:
A lot of information about the login tools can be found in the help/manual.
Also checkout the demo template that is include with the software.
Bluesman

MySQL CRUD with Login tool

Post by Bluesman »

Hi Pablo or other expert :D Am new to this and have searched the forum and tutorials for guidance, but still nead a push in the right direction...

What I am doing:
A database for businesses where the users/companies shall be able to sign up and make their own records. They shall also be able to login and manage their records. And of cause an admin that can manage all records.
I have created a wwb project/page where I have placed the MySQL CRUD extension that is connected to a database which is dedicated for this. I shall now start to make the different fields, but noticed that there is no dedicated login for this page.
My first question... shall I make a separate page with the login tool that directs the user to the correct record in some way, or is their another way to make a login for the MySQL CRUD?
It would be to a big help just getting the structure how to connect the different tool for make this work...
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Pablo

Re: MySQL CRUD with Login tool

Post by Pablo »

MySQL CRUD was not designed to be used in combination with the login tools.
So, I don't think it's possible create a separate 'MYSQL CRUD' environment for different users.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Pablo wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:57 pm MySQL CRUD was not designed to be used in combination with the login tools.
So, I don't think it's possible create a separate 'MYSQL CRUD' environment for different users.
Ok... tnx Pablo. I would be really happy if you can give me your thought how to manage this. Just the tools in combination with MySQL?
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I think this will require some custom code.
lummis

Post by lummis »

Just wondering if any of the PHPJabbers scripts either fit, or could be adapted, to meet your needs. Without knowing what type of records the company is trying to record makes it difficult to be more specific but there are often industry specific solutions already out there.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

lummis wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:58 pm Just wondering if any of the PHPJabbers scripts either fit, or could be adapted, to meet your needs. Without knowing what type of records the company is trying to record makes it difficult to be more specific but there are often industry specific solutions already out there.
Hi lummis... tnx for comment. Yes I'm checking arround... jabbers and others... I was interested to see if there was a way to manage this with the tools in WWB in the first hand. In the first hand I shall create a business/client register... than we will see what comes out of that.
"Make My Day"

See my Website