Resize image/video in cms view

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Dragos

Resize image/video in cms view

Post by Dragos »

I use summernote editor in cms_admin.
Can the video windows be resized on the administration page? After saving, aren't they responsive in the sense that for smartphones they exceed the width of the screen even if I use layout grid? How?
How do I update my summernote editor to the latest version? See link...

https://github.com/summernote/summernote
Pablo

Re: Resize image/video in cms view

Post by Pablo »

I cannot give support of third party scripts, but I believe you can edit the HTML code directly in SummerNote, so you should be able to make the video responsive.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

Pablo wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:57 pm I cannot give support of third party scripts, but I believe you can edit the HTML code directly in SummerNote, so you should be able to make the video responsive.
You can update your installer with new summernote version?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You do not need the installer, all you have yo do is copy the files to the right folder.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

Pablo wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:37 pm You do not need the installer, all you have yo do is copy the files to the right folder.
Not work. Show me just old editor summernote 0.8.15.
Even after I deleted the whole site from the server and republished it. I tried both with all the files in the downloaded archive and only with those in the plugin folder. In all cases it looks like the old summernote. Can you see it from the summernote bar at the sign? And one more thing ... I'm not a programmer, I work with bees ... but thank you for the inconvenience anyway. You can consider the topic solved ...
P.S. Can you make a poll to see how many WWB users use the cms system? It would be interesting ... And maybe an example of a site created with WWB and the cms system ..
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

In that case, you must have placed the files in the wrong folder.

Unfortunately, I cannot give support of third party scripts. There are hundreds of add-ons and extensions for WWB based on third party scripts.
If I had to keep track of all the changes in these scripts then there would be no time left to do anything else...

There is a CMS demo available here
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/support/cms/

Tutorial:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

Pablo wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:11 am In that case, you must have placed the files in the wrong folder.

Unfortunately, I cannot give support of third party scripts. There are hundreds of add-ons and extensions for WWB based on third party scripts.
If I had to keep track of all the changes in these scripts then there would be no time left to do anything else...

There is a CMS demo available here
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/support/cms/

Tutorial:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
Your link's are useless for that problem....don't solved or îs not an answhere for that...More...îs not an site example wich use CMS system.
I put the editor in Documents/ system/ CMS folder summernote. Wrong place?! Ok...i understand your position.
Thank You very much. Have a nice day!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

In my opinion, the only reason why the old version of Summernote is still activate is if you have placed the files in the wrong folder (on the server).
All you will have to do is replace the files that are already in the folder.

The links were provided in a reply to your question:
And maybe an example of a site created with WWB and the cms system ..
Also, I am not sure why you are reacting this rude. I have been helping you with the best intentions!
But in this case is what you are asking outside the scope of the support that I can give you.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

I honestly don't know what you mean when you talk about rudeness on my part.
Pablo wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:23 am In my opinion, the only reason why the old version of Summernote is still activate is if you have placed the files in the wrong folder (on the server).
All you will have to do is replace the files that are already in the folder.
I delete all in the server and Documents/wysiwyg.../system/cms/.
If you have 7 min for all i do can see in this video:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5nnt1tmb ... e.mp4/file
The links were provided in a reply to your question:
And maybe an example of a site created with WWB and the cms system ..
That links not show a real website using cms system : are one simple tutorial example (without image and video) and is not according with the subject.
Sorry Sir but this is the true. This is the rudness? and for that i have banned? I was just trying to make myself understood...

I understand you sir make installer for summernote and all editors used in cms. Summernote are open sourse and free license to redistributing. Like i say im not programmer...and I only ask after trying and failing to solve things at my minimum level of knowledge.
I ask just because i see in free extras- ckeditor (version 3) and ckeditor (version 4). Why not Summernote ( version 0.8.15) and Summernote (version 0.8.18 or 0.8.20)?

That i ask in my first post . I try like all many wwb version buyers to make show this wwb great day by day and for that report problems and make suggestions and Please dont send me tio make Suggestion again not many people are interested in cms...... Tanks for all and sorry for your the upset I created. If you consider can banned me for entire Forum.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

By rude I mean:
Your link's are useless for that problem....don't solved or îs not an answhere for that...
but thank you for the inconvenience anyway.
etc...
and for that i have banned?
You have not been banned...
However, you did try to create another account with a different name for some reason. That account has been removed because it violates the forum rules.
I delete all in the server and Documents/wysiwyg.../system/cms/.
You should not delete the entire folder. Only the summer note files need to be replaced.
summernote-lite.css
summernote-lite.min.js
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I have been following this as others may have been. I do have to agree your replies were rude. As for being banned you never were if you had or were banned then you would have been able to reply as you have done now would you.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:28 pm I have been following this as others may have been. I do have to agree your replies were rude. As for being banned you never were if you had or were banned then you would have been able to reply as you have done now would you.
You're probably partially right. (You just won't agree with me as your moderator.) As for being banned, I tried to access the forum page but got the message that I'm not allowed to access my post between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. I know the ban can be revoked ... so just posting doesn't mean automatically it didn't happen .
PS I have phpbb3 forum too.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I have never banned your account.
Also, there are no ban actions in the forum admin log from other moderators.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

And neither did I!!
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

I copy all 0.8.18 summernote version files on the summernote folder (from Documents/..../..) and 6 files must be replaced including 2 files mentioned. I publish entire website after deleted summernote folder from server. Has created new folder with new content( identical from Documents) but nothing happened....Sorry....i quiet.To hard for me...Sorry because i stolen your time.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I copy all 0.8.18 summernote version files on the summernote folder (from Documents/..../..) and 6
This is not correct, you only need to copy 2 files.
summernote-lite.css
summernote-lite.min.js