Search Boxes (InstantSearch.js)

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
jwhite37

Re: Search Boxes (InstantSearch.js)

Post by jwhite37 »

@wwonderfull

Many thanks for the alternative, how'd you get it to work? The bootstrap table extension came with my WWB17 purchase but when I try to link the CSV online table it doesn't appear when previewing it in my browser..

bootstrap screenshots:

url index link:

resulting project:
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@jwhite37 Please note that it is not permitted to share paid extensions in projects they are for personal use only. For the time being I have removed the links so you can confirm they do not use paid extensions.
jwhite37

Post by jwhite37 »

@BaconFries

sorry, my mistake entirely..
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

jwhite37 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm sorry, my mistake entirely..
Well I am a paid user so I have the extension. But if you have bought it then you can work with it personally.
Can you show your settings screenshot?
If you want it exactly the way I gave you the screen shot then you need alot if things to do also. Like setting the csv file. And the headers and collum settings.
Last edited by wwonderfull on Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Here is screenshot of the settings you need to do for the solution:
The csv file from microsoft excel

This is the settings for the extensions.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@wwonderfull whether you have it is not the reason. I deleted the links because if the project included the extensions then others could download the file(project) and then have a paid extension for free. I think it is best if you are offering help you do it privately with jwhite37 by email for sharing projects that may or may not include any extensions such as paid.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Well @bacon No problem as you said. I do understand the paid extension fact. So I told him the same :)
jwhite37

Post by jwhite37 »

@wwonderfull

I was under the impression as a paid member for WWB17 that many of the paid extensions came with the purchase (maybe bootstrap table isn't included in this group as it says 'demo' in my toolkit and therefore won't save)...I believe I copied your exact settings but to no avail (the only difference being my file exists as a librecalc doc)

CSV file image:

Bootstrap settings image:

Project image/problem:

Feel free to contact me at jwhite72792@gmail.com if more convenient for the platform/yourself. I have another project I could use your guidance on if interested/available and will pay whatever your time is worth..
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

jwhite37 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:54 pm
I was under the impression as a paid member for WWB17 that many of the paid extensions came with the purchase (maybe bootstrap table isn't included in this group as it says 'demo' in my toolkit and therefore won't save)...I believe I copied your exact settings but to no avail (the only difference being my file exists as a librecalc doc)

CSV file image:

Bootstrap settings image:

Project image/problem:

Feel free to contact me at jwhite72792@gmail.com if more convenient for the platform/yourself. I have another project I could use your guidance on if interested/available and will pay whatever your time is worth..
In that case check your email.