"Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
laros

"Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

Post by laros »

Hello,

In 17.2. update it is said this:

Improved: Implemented a workaround for Google's webmaster tools "Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

Can someone please explain how is this workaround done.

I had made a website with wysiwyg 17 and published it and in GSC (google search console) i see that some pages are not indexed and it says "Sitemap can be read, but has errors".

So i would like to solve this problem, and i see that the update is saying that there is workaround. But how to do it?

Thank you!

Best regards
wwonderfull

Re: "Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

Post by wwonderfull »

laros wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:56 pm Hello,

In 17.2. update it is said this:

Improved: Implemented a workaround for Google's webmaster tools "Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

Can someone please explain how is this workaround done.

I had made a website with wysiwyg 17 and published it and in GSC (google search console) i see that some pages are not indexed and it says "Sitemap can be read, but has errors".

So i would like to solve this problem, and i see that the update is saying that there is workaround. But how to do it?

Thank you!

Best regards
The work around is already done. Remove the old sitemap from google and publish the newly generated sitemap inside your webserver then submit it in google sitemaps. And be sure to use the latest versions.
wb_user

Re: "Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.

Post by wb_user »

As @wwonderfull said, this problem has been solved in the latest version. Of course, you can upload the latest version of the sitemap from the software output on your host and don't do anything! Because Google will fix the problem after re-reading the sitemap (see some days after).