Lost Admin Login Panel

Issues related to the Login tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_basics.html
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_tools.html

TIP:
A lot of information about the login tools can be found in the help/manual.
Also checkout the demo template that is include with the software.
Rainbow1

Lost Admin Login Panel

Post by Rainbow1 »

Hi, hope someone can help, I'm not an expert in HTML! and I am trying to move my Website from a Synology DS413 NAS server which is running perfectly to a new Synology DS920+ NAS server. I am running the latest ver of 'WYSIWYG'

I am having an issue with the both the 'Admin' Login form and the 'Login' form both of which have to access a mySQL db on the new server which I use to store the user names for the 'Login' page.

Having moved all the Web content from the old server to the new server and modifying the Admin object to point to the new mySQL and changing server/user/password to point to the mySQl db, when I publish and access the Admin page the Admin object is not displayed?
Re-building and Publishing the page has no effect and the Admin object does not appear.

Also the 'Login' form has an issue when I try to enter the website I get the login object but when I click 'OK' the URL stays on the 'Login' page but the display is blank and has no code behind it?
If the user name or password is incorrect it shoul re-direct to 'Access Denied' page but doesn't, just a blank page.

The mySQL db is fine as having built a .Net app to access it with the same credentials as above it works fine. I am wondering if there is an issue with the object interface with mySQL?

As I say I'm no expert on HTML and my limited knowledge on checking the HTML code for the object it all appears to be correct, i.e server address, user, passowrd.

Any suggestions

Thanks.

AKJ
Pablo

Re: Lost Admin Login Panel

Post by Pablo »

If the page is not displayed then there is most likely an error in the (MySQL) settings.
The quickest way to figure out what is wrong, is by looking at the PHP error log on the server.
Rainbow1

Re: Lost Admin Login Panel

Post by Rainbow1 »

Thanks, but I found the issue was on the Synology Server and the 'Web Station' settings, for future reference, you have to go into 'Packages' 'Web Station', 'Script Language Settings' and in my case I had PHP 7.4, 7.3 and 7.2 installed, selecting each one of these in turn I enabled the 'mysqli' option and 'Save'.

All works fine now.

Thanks