Multiple pages and tables

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
simtrain

Multiple pages and tables

Post by simtrain »

HI I'm fairly new to all this, so would like some advice.

I have approx 32 tables in my MySQL database, that all have the same fields (the tables are for different hospitals).

To access the data, and display the data in the MySQL CRUD table, I am having to make separate pages for each table.

Is there away via the menu selection to just change the table name via a variable and use just one page and CRUD for all the tables?

Many thanks in advance

Steve
Pablo

Re: Multiple pages and tables

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, that is not possible. The extension was not designed to have this functionality.
wwonderfull

Re: Multiple pages and tables

Post by wwonderfull »

simtrain wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:54 pm HI I'm fairly new to all this, so would like some advice.

I have approx 32 tables in my MySQL database, that all have the same fields (the tables are for different hospitals).

To access the data, and display the data in the MySQL CRUD table, I am having to make separate pages for each table.

Is there away via the menu selection to just change the table name via a variable and use just one page and CRUD for all the tables?

Many thanks in advance

Steve
Although not a web solution but you can use microsoft access or Libre Office draw to get database directly and also view manage and edit.