CRM - SYSTEM ( HOW TO MAKE ) MYSQL CRUD

In this section you can share templates you've created with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
amir2314

CRM - SYSTEM ( HOW TO MAKE ) MYSQL CRUD

Post by amir2314 »

HI , amir is here , today i wanna show you guys how to make a crm system just with mysql crud in wwb ( pablo solution software )
its very easy . all thing to do is just create pages and make tables with mysql crud and make connection between them, but before doing this you must know about 5w&h question techniques, so read the 5w&h question on google that what is 5w&h question ? its just a method for solve problem (techniques)
i make this admin panel for my website to mannage my company - so thank you for pablo /team/users/ and all web developer team to grwoing this amazing software.
just see the items named / you can try it for yourself to manage your company with website just in wwb with MYSQL CRUD .
BUT , IT'S seams need to be grow ( ADVANCED MYSQL CRUD OPTIONS TO MAKE MORE INFORMATION AND OPTIMIZSE THEM )
imagine that you are a person who can manage a company , so you need to make a super list of your content such as :
(extra information , contact list , to do list , archive list & ETC ...
some times you need to make a list of products that you have them on your archive or not
some times you need to make plan or ( to do list ) for yourself or you want to import files for your plan
some times you need to make customer information to manage them
some times you need to make an internal q&a for your employers
some times you need to make a list of your tags or links or website or helpful youtube chanel to manage them online
or many many many helpful data you will need them during your works into your company
ok , lets to see my crm system panel that i created after 1 mounth in wwb just with mysql crud on localhost and this tested in cpanel too.
focus on the items named , " if you want to improve this panel for your workstation you will need to review the 5w&h question method to add more data to it "

i hope that in future, pablo and team improve the mysql crud to advanced mysql to add more data or more option to this .
maybe it's helpful for small groups of users but its very helpful to make a super collection of data you will need them for optimize them for your plans during your work process
hope you guys enjoy this tutorial . wish you the best
Last edited by amir2314 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
zinc

Re: CRM - SYSTEM ( HOW TO MAKE ) MYSQL CRUD

Post by zinc »

This is great, perhaps offer the sample/tutorial project so users can try it themselves?
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

zinc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 am This is great, perhaps offer the sample/tutorial project so users can try it themselves?
Image tutorial link added .
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Nicely done. I have a crm of my own too. WWB has good potential and you did show it how. Most companies or organizations are sure to purchase a premium CRM system but if you can do it in wysiwyg then why not :D Nice effort..
miguelss

Post by miguelss »

Awesome!!
Congrats for your amazing idea!
zinc

Post by zinc »

amir2314 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:53 pm
zinc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 am This is great, perhaps offer the sample/tutorial project so users can try it themselves?
This does not help with all due respect - As you had the images there before. Great work anyway.
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

wwonderfull wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:45 pm Nicely done. I have a crm of my own too. WWB has good potential and you did show it how. Most companies or organizations are sure to purchase a premium CRM system but if you can do it in wysiwyg then why not :D Nice effort..
Ofcurs but in wwb is very easy and handy . Its very minimal but very functional to focus on main content of website to manage data . Some extra things never need in CRM . I think in future wwb needs calander event and online chat to has a pro CRM .
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

zinc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:25 pm
This does not help with all due respect - As you had the images there before. Great work anyway.
Its just a demo project when i finish the project i ll share the wbs
zinc

Post by zinc »

amir2314 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Brilliant!!!!! :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hello,

Is it possible to put the pictures back because I can't see the pictures

Thank you
Croatia

Post by Croatia »

Where are the pictures thank you.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

If any one wants crm solution here is a post where you can find free and good solution https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... hp?t=94772
Erwin68

Post by Erwin68 »

amir2314 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:25 am HI , amir is here , today i wanna show you guys how to make a crm system just with mysql crud in wwb ( pablo solution software )
Amir, can you please re-attach or upload the images?
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:50 pm
amir2314 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Brilliant!!!!! :D
Still waiting for the project files :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I doubt that amir2314 will reply as the original post was made back in Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:25 pm and requests for the images to be reposted have fallen on deaf ears. Maybe just maybe he will read and repost...
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

BaconFries wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:04 pm I doubt that amir2314 will reply as the original post was made back in Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:25 pm and requests for the images to be reposted have fallen on deaf ears. Maybe just maybe he will read and repost...
Have that feeling to "Bacon". Just stumbled on this post because it was woken up again and was curious if it had some substance. We will se, it's an interesting subject. cheers 🎅
"Make My Day"

See my Website
miguelss

Post by miguelss »

Well...Amir is still alive: Last active:Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:40 pm
Give to him a chance!

:P
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

miguelss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:18 pm Well...Amir is still alive: Last active:Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:40 pm
Give to him a chance!

hi im amir . i recived messages from crm mysql crud topic
this is very simple all thing to do is set a mysql information to mysql crud extension to make your own table based on your wishlists about company . all thing to do is focus on your documantry of company > ( seller or customer ) information .

just do it as perfect
dont forget that combine mysql crud and event extension released by pablo
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

amir2314 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:28 am
miguelss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:18 pm Well...Amir is still alive: Last active:Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:40 pm
Give to him a chance!

hi im amir . i recived messages from crm mysql crud topic
this is very simple all thing to do is set a mysql information to mysql crud extension to make your own table based on your wishlists about company . all thing to do is focus on your documantry of company > ( seller or customer ) information .

just do it as perfect
dont forget that combine mysql crud and event extension released by pablo
Hi Amir. Good you're alive :D But there are members in the forum that check this thread and get fooled. Because the forum is for "Share templates..."#
Now you tell them to do it themselves?
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@migueles
Give to him a chance!

Give him a chance...how long do you give, forum members have been asking for over a year for him to repost the images!! and now he has replied he hasn't done so, but simply says you have to do it yourself!!!
miguelss

Post by miguelss »

BaconFries wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:33 pm @migueles
Give to him a chance!

Give him a chance...how long do you give, forum members have been asking for over a year for him to repost the images!! and now he has replied he hasn't done so, but simply says you have to do it yourself!!!
Yes, you are like my wife… she always ends up being right 😅
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

BaconFries wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:33 pm @migueles
Give to him a chance!

hello bacon . i know... there is no picture in this post .. at first i uploaded them in my host and linked with post. but they couldnt showup on forum i dont know what was the exact problem . so i deleted them . i its ok tommorrow i wiil take a several screenshots from miny version of them and uploud them in mediafire or ... but need to complete project ...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks that would be great. You can use the following image upload for the images set them don't auto delete. Again thanks.