Blank white page after publishing

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
mastershot

Blank white page after publishing

Post by mastershot »

I had my website up and running and was finishing publishing the rest of the pages.
Now, after publishing my index screen, it only publishes a blank white page.
I've tested on other computers just to make sure, and that's all that comes up - blank white page.
Double checked my 'publish' files, and everything looks okay. It says 'successfully published' after uploading but still shows a blank white page.
Any ideas? thanks,
Pablo

Re: Blank white page after publishing

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you have used PHP code but made a mistake in the configuration?

If you need further assistance then please share a DEMO projetc so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Did you publish all files or just those which tyou changed? If the latter, try publishing all pages.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

A few things to try. Ensure all files are published to there correct location and folders. Try clearing the browser cache, if using any browser extensions disable them. One thing that also comes to mind is have you set within the software "Hide file extensions?" if you have please go to Menu Options -> Tools Menu -> Options -> Hide file extension for internal links and uncheck this and republish the pages the reason for this is if this is enabled the page extension is hid and the browser gets confused as it doesn't know how to display it correctly with either .php .html or whatever you have set to.