Website update and SEO repair

Need assistance with your WYSIWYG Web Builder project? Look no further!
In this forum section, you can get into contact with skilled professionals ready to lend their expertise for hire.
Forum rules
Need assistance with your WYSIWYG Web Builder project? Look no further!
In this forum section, you can get into contact with skilled professionals ready to lend their expertise for hire.
a1engraving

Website update and SEO repair

Post by a1engraving »

I need someone that can fix the SEO errors on my website along with replacing my header with a new header as an embedded Master Page, (I have the picture I want to use). Would also like to use Flex Boxes so that the pages on the site are responsive for all breakpoints. I currently have three breakpoints, Default at 1022 pixels,640 and 320 but have to edit all three breakpoints whenever I make changes. And finally, to fix any other errors that I am not aware of.

I built the site using WB14. I would like to upgrade the site to a newer version of WB. I purchased WB18 but have never used it. Would it be recommended for me to upgrade to WB19?

I do not want to build a new website, just fix what I have.

I can send all the WB files in version 14.

My website address is: www.a1engravingservice.com

Thank you,
Don
BaconFries

Re: Website update and SEO repair

Post by BaconFries »

Would it be recommended for me to upgrade to WB19?
Yes if you wish to do any updates to the project yourself once whoever does the work required you have wrote about. Why? because once your project the .wbs has been opened with WB19 then it cannot be opened again in any earlier versions such as WB18/14.
Also note that if you have used any extensions then they to will be needed so to be able to open the project as without then it is not possible to do so. You should also discuss any costs in pvt with whoever offers to do any work and timeline to complete.