Hello friends! I would like criticism on my next craft.

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
openomsk

Hello friends! I would like criticism on my next craft.

Post by openomsk »

Hello friends! I made a small website for a company providing Internet access and would like a critical look. Thank you. Actually the site itself: https://demovidoptik.htmlplus.ru

By the way, do you think such a logo is suitable? I've been racking my head for a long time and finally managed to do something that seems to look normal.
Last edited by openomsk on Wed May 24, 2023 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
wwonderfull

Re: Hello friends! I would like criticism on my next craft.

Post by wwonderfull »

openomsk wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:39 pm Hello friends! I made a small website for a company providing Internet access and would like a critical look. Thank you. Actually the site itself: https://n.htmlplus.ru/

By the way, do you think such a logo is suitable? I've been racking my head for a long time and finally managed to do something that seems to look normal.
The contact form looks nice but the validation is something which it lacks. You added a span "Сообщение отправлено" I think on submit it shows below the form but it shows without even submitting any data in the form. I would recommend at least html or bootstrap validation according to the design standard. Another thing which I would recommend is the line height and the reason is some people or most people have big or flat thumbs so it is difficult for them to click on links which are on narrow places. You have decent amount of links on the footer that is column 1 and 2 column 3 is fine and the button I think is too much bright try #ff6e39 on that orange color. Other than that it is a professionally built website. Nice work.
openomsk

Post by openomsk »

wwonderfull wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:43 pm You added a span "Сообщение отправлено" .....
Hello. Thank you for all your comments. By the way, the form is configured for verification, but one nuance that was used when building this site disables this verification. Now I'm just deciding how to overcome this problem.

In general, this is not the last option and there may be more improvements and after that the site will be put into real work. That's basically why I want criticism. Thank you!))
openomsk

Post by openomsk »

in general, yes, I fixed the distance in the basement between the menu items, solved the problem with the forms and found a bunch of different problems, and made some improvements. Everything seems to be fine now. https://demovidoptik.htmlplus.ru
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Good to have the improvements. The cookie you have added only has a bottom padding of 10 and on the right side it has no padding at all. So give it a 15 and 15 on right and bottom. That would look more nice.

Although your button color you have not changed and also the edges are too sharp meaning the border radius. It causes eye strain for people with eye problems unfortunately as the eye wants to focus but the edges and colors contrast is so sharp the eyes get strained. It is a matter of focus.

If you want to learn about the color subject then read from here. It is also a guideline from "Google Lighthouse Testing"
https://codelabs.developers.google.com/ ... sibility#0