Show reduced size gallery ... but make full image download

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
dannac

Show reduced size gallery ... but make full image download

Post by dannac »

I want to give folks access to see gallery with reduced size images for quick loading.

How or whats the best way to have them download the full size image for printing ?
Bluesman

Re: Show reduced size gallery ... but make full image download

Post by Bluesman »

dannac wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:26 pm I want to give folks access to see gallery with reduced size images for quick loading.

How or whats the best way to have them download the full size image for printing ?
Hi dannac... depending how many images it conserns... if small amount you can have thumb size in gallery and a separate link for download a zipfile containing the full size image. So you save the load time of the site/page
"Make My Day"

See my Website
dannac

Post by dannac »

Bluesman wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:15 pm
dannac wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:26 pm I want to give folks access to see gallery with reduced size images for quick loading.

Hi dannac... depending how many images it conserns... if small amount you can have thumb size in gallery and a separate link for download a zipfile containing the full size image. So you save the load time of the site/page
Was thinking along those lines, just wasn't sure if that's the best way ... thank you !
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

dannac wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:53 pm
Bluesman wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:15 pm

Was thinking along those lines, just wasn't sure if that's the best way ... thank you !
Whell... best way... depends what your conditions are... there are some different gallery extensions to check out.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

For the built-in photo gallery you can set a thumbnail and full size image.
There are also several gallery extensions with thumbnail support.
dannac

Post by dannac »

Thanks