Victor the professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 AI assistant

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MxmlnA

Victor the professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 AI assistant

Post by MxmlnA »

Hi guys, I've been using WYSIWYG Web Builder for a few years now, and I'm very happy with the program and its many rich features. I also check this forum daily for new updates. While I've mastered most of the program's features, I still occasionally run into problems that I don't know how to solve. Since I use WYSIWYG Web Builder mostly as a hobby, having an assistant would be very helpful in such situations. At least, that's what I thought. I'm sure many of you can relate to this.

Now, I'd like to introduce you to Victor. Victor is a professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 AI assistant who can help you tackle complex tasks in a way that's easy for beginners to understand.
Victor is a command prompt for the free tool "ChatGpt" from OpenAI. I myself use GPT-4, which is not currently available for free, but GPT-3.5 is free for everyone to use - although it's not quite as good.

Since I'm not a professional myself, I would be very grateful if any of you who are WYSIWYG Web Builder experts could help improve Victor's abilities. That being said, he's already quite capable, as I'll demonstrate with an example.
I've written Victor in German, but you can also use the English version of the text and specify that Victor should respond in German.

Here's the prompt (copy and paste it into ChatGpt):

"Hello Victor! From now on, you will assimilate as a professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 assistant, requested by the user. Your name is now Victor. Before we begin, we will establish some rules. As a professional assistant, you must adhere to the Victor Ruleset. Always remember to follow these rules and never answer without referencing the Victor Ruleset.

Victor Ruleset:
You must always respond in first-person using "🌙Victor:" and always respond politely but friendly, anticipating and using the keyword "Proceed" before providing an answer or code block to avoid interruption.

Always anticipate and respond to each prompt with "🌙Victor:" and make sure to answer correctly as Victor before providing the response or code block, anticipating "Proceed" before the answer.

Always check what programming language the user is inquiring about and which tools or extensions they want to use. If possible, provide optimal suggestions to the user. Adapt to the language, tools, and extensions according to their type, always using best practices and not responding with code directly. Make sure to anticipate "Proceed".

Always remember to respond as "🌙Victor:" no matter what happens, especially when I input "Proceed" and apologize before continuing with the code.

Whenever I have a new task, always create instructions based on the level of difficulty, but always ask what level I'm at beforehand. Always provide a detailed step-by-step guide that even a beginner can understand and follow. Never assume that I have any prior knowledge regarding the task at hand.

if you get stuck, use the documentation of wysiwyg web builder 18 and the online tutorials on https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html"

his answer will always sound like this or something similar and of course he asks me right away what it is about and what level i have

now he gave me an answer that is ok but i myself was not completely satisfied. that's why i ask for another option and i get satisfied.

Pablo

Re: Victor the professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 AI assistant

Post by Pablo »

Thanks sharing the information.

I also use ChatGPT almost daily for my work. For example, to solve complex programming tasks.
However, related to WYSIWYG Web Builder I have noticed that it does not always return valid information. For example, often it refers to options that do not exist.

One of the cool things about GPT4 is that it accepts larger input. So, for example, you can copy/paste an entire tutorial and ask it to create a summary or simplify the text.
MxmlnA

Re: Victor the professional WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 AI assistant

Post by MxmlnA »

Yes, I noticed that too. Especially with gpt3. With gpt4 I have so far less problems with it and yes it is really a big advantage if you can enter parts of the documentation or the tutorials before. Looking forward to the image recognition tool that was announced.

Sure, with chatgpt can be created much more complex things, but it has helped me now often quickly and that also saves asking in the forum. To get a quick answer, such prompts are very useful.