Thank you!

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
BaconFries

Thank you!!

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for releasing the following DuckDuckGo Search extension Pablo. I whole heartly understand what you have written at the post of this. As you will remember I too was involved in making extensions at onetime and did enjoy the challenge but it was always the same no real thanks or appreciation for the time taking to research the script used so it could be made available to users. Other things also have stopped me from doing so like failing eye sight but I for one appreciate you and all you so a BIG thank you...
jerryco

Re: Thank you!!

Post by jerryco »

I think over the years it has become common in the field of technology to speak up 'when you're right' (about technical issues, for example). It's easy to post. While opening up and write a wholehearted thank you (especially) where it isn't really required can make a big difference.

I'm not the biggest user but Pablo, thank you for not only releasing this and other extensions, but for writing a program that generates such clean code. Thank you.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thanks for your feedback!
plat77

Thank you!

Post by plat77 »

Thank you for the most recent and all the personal extensions you provide. Those and all your efforts are appreciated!
brimanHTML

Post by brimanHTML »

I will chime in with saying thank you for providing the software, extensions, extension builder and help

Although I'm still learning WB and web technologies I find WB and the community a very valuable asset :D
zinc

Post by zinc »

I too will echo BF's and the rest here as you know my work is a totally based on WWB and the awards and accolades I have won over the years has been due to your amazing software and on and off support - So a HUGE THANK YOU to you for your forward thinking and the GEM you have created. I am grateful to be part it.

Z
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Bluesman

Thanks for all the Extensions you provide Pablo !!!

Post by Bluesman »

💥 Thanks for all your work providing both free and commercial extensions. Most appreciated and especially the low price you have for the commercial ones... There are a lot to choose from and I almost always find what I'm searching for. Will see if I can use the new "Duck duck go" search engine extension. Tnx again 🙂
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Echo to all... big tnx Pablo :)
"Make My Day"

See my Website
johnsmith0251

Pablo - Thank You!

Post by johnsmith0251 »

Pablo,

Just wanted to say Thank You for the time and effort you put into creating and updating WWB and it's extensions. I know its a lot and I know everyone in this community benefits greatly.

I've been using WWB for nearly a decade now.

Thank you!
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I can echo all the above sentiments.

Pablo, you do a great job, you are patient with the silly (and not so silly) questions (some of the former are mine) and your s/w is second to none.

All, I can do to help is buy the s/w when you update it - which I have done since WWB 16 (I'm a late starter). Oh, and preach to the uninitiated. I know of at least one person who's bought WWB because I 'told' them to.

Keep up the good work

Alan
Mary Abigail

Greetings and Thank you 💗

Post by Mary Abigail »

Hello Pablo, i came here just to say that both WYSIWYG Web Builder and your extensions are awesome. Thank you for dedicating your whole life to this cause, which is to help people in their daily lives! You are a wonderful person. Greetings from Lisbon, Portugal. 💗
Mary

"It was always my belief that rock and roll belonged in the hands of the people, not rock stars" - Patti Smith
Praxandros

Appreciation and Respect!

Post by Praxandros »

I would like to convey my respect and appreciation for your person and work. Of course, I've shown my appreciation over the years by purchasing all versions of WWB since 2014.
Pablo, please continue your excellent work and help to all of us.

Thank you.
Praxandros
Pablo

Re: Appreciation and Respect!

Post by Pablo »

Thanks!
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

One of the most important role @Pablo has played by providing those extensions is it gives WWB an ability to be more modular and efficient way of using. The personal collections @pablo has and also which people ask him to make and many others like mentioned @bacon @crispy @NDV and many more people who provide extensions investing their time and effort, we the users applaud you all along with @pablo who had been, has been and will be contributing us with amazing support.

A great Thank you.