New Landingpage for a german friend

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Bluesman

New Landingpage for a german friend

Post by Bluesman »

Hola amigos, Some reactions and critics wanted for this new landing page.
https://www.kinderzauberer-kindergeburtstag.chevere.ec/
"Make My Day"

See my Website
KingSparta

Re: New Landingpage for a german friend

Post by KingSparta »

I like it.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

KingSparta wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:51 pm I like it.
Glad you like it... tnx KingSparta :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Hey bluesman,

Looks good. I like the video. The only thing I notice is that when viewed on mobile, the text with the transparent blue background that is on top/over the video blocks pretty much the entire video. It makes it more cluttered especially since there is a contact button, another text block "The best children's magician...." and the text in the video itself. I would consider removing it from over the video for mobiles or moving the text somewhere else. I think the video is eye catching but if you can't make out what is going on, then it loses the wow factor imho.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Looking good - not keen on the contact button on top of the video. It needs to more prominent and different colour - Crispy has a lovely little extension for such things. Otherwise looking good! Welldone!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

crispy68 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:43 am Hey bluesman,

Looks good. I like the video. The only thing I notice is that when viewed on mobile, the text with the transparent blue background that is on top/over the video blocks pretty much the entire video. It makes it more cluttered especially since there is a contact button, another text block "The best children's magician...." and the text in the video itself. I would consider removing it from over the video for mobiles or moving the text somewhere else. I think the video is eye catching but if you can't make out what is going on, then it loses the wow factor imho.
Hi crispy... yes I must fix that, your'e right, and tnx for your nice comments :)
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:35 am Looking good - not keen on the contact button on top of the video. It needs to more prominent and different colour - Crispy has a lovely little extension for such things. Otherwise looking good! Welldone!
Tnx for nice words zinc. Yes I must check that out. I agree, the contact button disappears in some modes...
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Bluesman wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:45 pm
zinc wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:35 am Looking good - not keen on the contact button on top of the video. It needs to more prominent and different colour - Crispy has a lovely little extension for such things. Otherwise looking good! Welldone!
Tnx for nice words zinc. Yes I must check that out. I agree, the contact button disappears in some modes...
This is the extension:

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... hp?t=95307
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:54 pm
Bluesman wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:45 pm
This is the extension:

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... hp?t=95307
Tnx zinc. Was just in for asking you, had a hard time finding it... :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Pleasure and Good luck!
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Did some corrections/changes... but not fully as adviced 8) but I feel a little better about it. Changed the color of the call to action (Contact) and made the text under the headline over video with less text so it doesnt cover so much in the mobile size. Will see how this works out.
One thing... Does someone know if there's a possibility to make the url not show with the domain prefix when it appears in Google search?
I' using the "Structured data" extension and wonder if you can change this appearance with it?
The reason is that my client have his business in Germany and I have published my site on and ecuadorian domain; https://www.kinderzauberer-kindergeburtstag.chevere.ec. So if I can change the url for a linked centence without the: chevere.ec?
I will post this question in another forum category to...
"Make My Day"

See my Website