Potential Site

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
rcandrews001

Potential Site

Post by rcandrews001 »

I'm working on a new site to replace an existing one. The current site has a number of issues with links that are no longer valid as well as YouTube video links that are no valid or now restricted. I've got the front end finished but there's there's a lot to do on the backend with page descriptions, keywords / phrases, SEO type stuff. Any feed back would be appreciated https://www.flooringwebsitedesign.com/Test/

03/09 Update: After my initial post I discovered this site was "rough around the edges". The mobile views were not acceptable as there were some layout issues that looked good in default but not in smaller views. I've gone back and made changes that appear to work well. While I was at it, I added a 3D photo box on the Manufactures page that, in my opinion, is pretty eye catching. This feature is hidden in other views.
wwonderfull

Re: Potential Site

Post by wwonderfull »

the menu needs padding the carts need placement and color adjustments, the background picture could have had a bit of blur. Looks like a potential site to be honest I think it could be made more better with proper content and design adjustments. Nice site.
Last edited by wwonderfull on Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
rcandrews001

Post by rcandrews001 »

Thanks for the feed back
onlye

Post by onlye »

If I were in the market for brick in your area, I would be favorably impressed.

Can you make the logo at the top beside the menu linkable to the home page? Common for people to click on a top logo to get back to the home page.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA