Python Question

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
plessas

Python Question

Post by plessas »

Hello Everyone

Is it possible to add python code into page, so i can handle variables or what ever?
If yes please give me some examples

i've been trying but.....

Thank you
:D
Pablo

Re: Python Question

Post by Pablo »

You can add custom code via the HTML object or Page HTML
Note that we cannot teach how to write code.
This is not directly related to WWB.
If the code works somewhere else then it will also work in WWB.
drcjb

Post by drcjb »

Dear Plessas,

I have been looking at using WWB with a Flask (Python) server and have managed to pass Python variables into the HTML code generated by WWB. In a WWB text field use {{variable name}} and Flask will fill in the data when rendering the page.

I must add I am just learning WWB having purchased it this week - it is brilliant!

Best regards, Colin
Using WWB18 to make a site for the automation of a model using Python 3 and Flask (the Python server).
plessas

Post by plessas »

Pablo and Colin thank you Very Much.
I apologize for the delay of my response.

I was confizued learning Python and Flask.

I Aggree with Colin
This is the solution..
"have been looking at using WWB with a Flask (Python) server and have managed to pass Python variables into the HTML code generated by WWB. In a WWB text field use {{variable name}} and Flask will fill in the data when rendering the page."

Yes! thats the solution

Thank YOU!!!