Installing plus packs

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Markup

Installing plus packs

Post by Markup »

I have to be missing something, somewhere, as this has to be basic information. Yet I cannot find it.

I purrchased the Plus version of Web Builder and it comes with all these zip files (extensions, and stuff). How do I install them? There is no "navigation" folder to install the navigationpacks (one example of a couple) in the C:\Users\MyName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system folder.
Pablo

Re: Installing plus packs

Post by Pablo »

All zips have a PDF document with information how to install the extensions.
This information should also be in the email you have received from the reseller:
How to install this extension so it is available in WYSIWYG Web Builder?
You can use the Extension Manager (Menu->Tools->Extension Manager) to install this extension.

Alternatively, you can manually copy all files from the zip file to the Web Builder extensions folder. Usually this folder is in this location:
My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\
Markup

Post by Markup »

Thank you. I knew I had to be missing something.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I purchased the latest WWB with all the packs.

What I do is go into extension manager, find the extension I want and just install it. I assume, that WWB knows who I am (from the registration) and Knows I have ordered everything.

So, no downloading, no finding zip files etc.

Alan
Markup

Post by Markup »

alan_sh wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:57 pm I purchased the latest WWB with all the packs.

What I do is go into extension manager, find the extension I want and just install it. I assume, that WWB knows who I am (from the registration) and Knows I have ordered everything.

So, no downloading, no finding zip files etc.

Alan
Yes, I purchased WWB with all the packs as well. Fumbled around a bit and see the installation was not difficult at all. I just made it difficult, which I have been prone to do from time to time.