publishing add-on domains to my server.

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Nitrid-2

publishing add-on domains to my server.

Post by Nitrid-2 »

This set of problems has been plaguing me since Dec 23, 2022
I purchased webhosting last month Dec 23rd to be exact. From Register.com the same company I've had my domains with for about 5 years.

For two weeks plus. I had the problem that I could not publish my primary domain to my new host account as it kept failing to publish. their support people couldn't help me solve the problem. I did solve the problem but only due to help I got on this forum.

As soon as I got my primary domain published online, it then began building TEST pages for three other domains which were to be ADD-ON domains now two weeks later and more time on support chat and Telephone and I am unable to successfully publish my ADD -ON domains to my hosting account. frustration level is at it's peak right now.

Can someone on this forum give me some feedback as to what this means??

https://ibb.co/6P0pCtg
jerryco

Re: publishing add-on domains to my server.

Post by jerryco »

If, as you wrote, their support is unable to help you on multiple occasions, why don't you just consider changing to a new host? Yes you probably just paid for a year but is keeping here worth all the frustration? I'm not saying nothing can be resolved, but sometimes it's simply time to move to a new location. For your consideration.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
lummis

Re: publishing add-on domains to my server.

Post by lummis »

The log that you provided is not currently available but when I looked yesterday it would appear as though your settings are incorrect as the domain could not be found.

Have you followed the instructions on the register.com website - https://customerservice.register.com/pr ... ng-package . Each host has its own setting for uploading so it is difficult for us to give specific advice.