loving WYSIWYG!

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
AurochsDesign

loving WYSIWYG!

Post by AurochsDesign »

Hi, this is probably a very obvious error but I am sorta new to WYSIWYG Web Builder. I cant upload my project file right so maybe someone can just point out the issue? if not, ill upload project file when i get to my computer.

I published a simple login site (php, flatfile) that works perfectly on my desktop but when i load the exact same page on my phone I get the 404 "Sorry, this page doesnt exist" error. Something obvious im missing im sure. but what? thanks

Update !!!! Was completely my dummy error. Everything working great! very capable program and pleased to be using WYSIWYG in the future
Last edited by AurochsDesign on Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BaconFries

Re: Mobile Page Doesnt Exist

Post by BaconFries »

Have you uploaded all files to your host/server? does your host/server support php? As you are unable to provide a copy of your project what is the url to your site so that it can be viewed on a mobile/cell for ourselves.
AurochsDesign

Re: Mobile Page Doesnt Exist

Post by AurochsDesign »

BaconFries wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:38 pm Have you uploaded all files to your host/server? does your host/server support php? As you are unable to provide a copy of your project what is the url to your site so that it can be viewed on a mobile/cell for ourselves.
hehe was a simple case-sensitive error. sorry was on my phone and i didnt have my glasses on ;) all good
thats embarrassing for my first post. Love the program. please delete this thread lol