Hopefully just a quick answer,

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
Martin555

Hopefully just a quick answer,

Post by Martin555 »

Hi there,

I have only just stumbled across flexbox containers which are great and also sections which are even better as you can move your items around within the box and not static in the center. I can see you can do away with break points if you use this, which would save me personally an awful lot of time, so for me this is definitely a way forward.

I can see in the section area where I can add text, image, HTML, borders etc. And then for example when I preview the page the image gets bigger and smaller dependent on the size of the browser which is great. However how do I change the size of the text inside this section, as for example when I use breakpoints currently for breakpoint 320 the text is size 12 but when I get to breakpoint size 1920 my text size is 22. How can I implement the same effect with my text so that when someone is viewing it on a mobile device the text size is 12 but if they are viewing the same page on a 42 inch television the text size is 22.

Can that even be done. I appreciate your time reading over this, I have searched for the answer, but cannot find it easily.

Thank you

Martin.

I am using WWB18
Pablo

Re: Hopefully just a quick answer,

Post by Pablo »

You cannot set a different font sizes for devices, but you can set a different font size for screen sizes via break points.
But of course in that case you will have to adjust the layout because smaller or larger text uses different amount of space in the layout.
Martin555

Re: Hopefully just a quick answer,

Post by Martin555 »

Thank you Pablo for that confirmation.

Martin.