issue with buying Web Builder Plus Bundle - no discount

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
oldtony

issue with buying Web Builder Plus Bundle - no discount

Post by oldtony »

When i try to buy the "WYSIWYG Web Builder Plus Bundle" I can not get the discount. The COUPON code is in the link but no discount is applied.

The URL to purchase WYSIWYG Web Builder Plus is:

BTW I purchased the WYSIWYG Web Builder with discount with no issues. Please help me resolve this issue.
Thank You
oldtony
oldtony

do i NOT need to buy the WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 Plus Bundle?? Re: issue with buying Web Builder Plus Bundle - no disco

Post by oldtony »

Does the below post apply to me and do i NOT need to buy the WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 Plus Bundle??

I found the below post:
I have WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 Plus, do I need to upgrade to WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 Plus ?
"WYSIWYG Web Builder Plus" is basically a standard license bundled with all extensions packs.
So, if you already have the extension packs, then you only need to upgrade the WWB license.
And the answer was YES.
onlye

Re: issue with buying Web Builder Plus Bundle - no discount

Post by onlye »

If you already purchased the plus edition, with WB 17 then you don't need to purchase the plus upgrade for 18 as the previous extensions are already included. Although, if you do purchase the 18 plus upgrade you will get some additional extension packs.

I have WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 Plus, do I need to upgrade to WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 Plus ?
"WYSIWYG Web Builder Plus" is basically a standard license bundled with all extensions packs.
So, if you already have the extension packs, then you only need to upgrade the WWB license.

Note that the difference with last year's plus bundle is that this year it includes 3 extra extension packs:
Audio Pack Volume 1, Navigation Pack Volume 5, Gallery Pack Volume 2. These can also be purchased separately.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

@oldtony
First note that you are not allowed to share the coupon code.
Please do not share this information publicly on the forum!

The discount applies to the license in the bundle, not the extensions in the bundle because those are already hugely discounted.
So, the total discount will be $29.95 (50% of $59.95)
mixextra

Post by mixextra »

onlye wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:58 am If you already purchased the plus edition, with WB 17 then you don't need to purchase the plus upgrade for 18 as the previous extensions are already included. Although, if you do purchase the 18 plus upgrade you will get some additional extension packs.

Note that the difference with last year's plus bundle is that this year it includes 3 extra extension packs:
Audio Pack Volume 1, Navigation Pack Volume 5, Gallery Pack Volume 2. These can also be purchased separately.
Greetings ;)

when you upgrade to the PLUS package you support a great product and still save $40.00.

Purchase WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 Plus with a discount for $69.98
Of this, the share of the price of the velvet package with extensions is $40.00

Normal price new Extensions WWB18 is $195 (Audio Pack Volume 1, Navigation Pack Volume 5, Gallery Pack Volume 2), SPECIAL DEAL $89.85

Audio Extension Pack (Volume 1) :
- Normal price $59.50 (10 * $5.95), SPECIAL DEAL $29.95
Navigation Extension Pack (Volume 5) :
- Normal price $65.45 (11 * $5.95), SPECIAL DEAL $29.95
Gallery Extensions Pack - Volume 2
- Normal price $65 (11 * $5.95), SPECIAL DEAL $29.95