Alternatives to PHPjabbers?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Fredl

Alternatives to PHPjabbers?

Post by Fredl »

Hello all, I started a project a few years ago with help from PHPjabbers, (who are often mentioned here as a resource for custom scripts) it involved a booking script, I paid PHPjabbers to modify it for my application, which they did rather promptly and at a reasonable cost. Fast forward to today, I have finally got it almost ready to roll out and have potential customers lined up but now I can't get any response from the support staff at PHPjabbers. I know they were bought out by Stivasoft a few years ago and I wonder if this is why I get no replies to my support tickets? I have paid for the developer version of the script, and have made modifications where I can, but need a little more help removing unused elements and want to be sure I can get support if something breaks once I have customers paying for the "software as a service" that I am setting up. Does anybody know of a reliable PHP coding company that replies to support tickets in a timely fashion, or has a support email address? I wish I could continue with PHPjabbers, because they were so good in the past, but I feel like they have abandoned me and my business. Any suggestions would be appreciated!