option Open the most recent used page of the project not working

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Angler

option Open the most recent used page of the project not working

Post by Angler »

Hi,
Occasionally when I start WWB it opens the first page in the site manager list of project pages, (the first page I made when I started using WWB)

In Options I already have ticked . . .
Application window maximised at startup
Open the most recent used project at startup
Open the most recent used page of the project

I'm wondering why this happens, any idea please?
It doesn't stop the use of WWB, it's just annoying having to scroll to the page I want.

Thanks
Pablo

Re: option Open the most recent used page of the project not working

Post by Pablo »

There are no known issues with this option.
If you think something is wrong then please describe the exact steps to reproduce this behavior, so it can be investigated.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

@angler as a user I can also confirm there are no known issue of recent projects not showing maybe you have altered some settings that may be the cause.
Angler

Post by Angler »

Hi, wwonderfull, Pablo, thanks for your replies.

When I have worked on a page or built a new page, before I close WWB I click on the save disc image at top of screen.

When I next restart WWB instead of opening the last page used it sometimes opens the first page I ever made (my 404 page, this is the one at top of Site Manager list)
This means I need to scroll down to open the last page I worked on.

As I have mentioned, under Tools/Options I have most recent project and page set to open on startup.

This is all I can tell you.

Thanks.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

If you think something is wrong then please describe the exact steps to reproduce this behavior, so it can be investigated.
Angler

Post by Angler »

Hi Pablo,
There are no special steps I can give you to reproduce this problem. The problem occurs while using WWB as normal.

I start WWB, I work on a page or build new pages, before I close WWB I click on the save disc image at top of screen.
The next time I open WWB it sometimes opens the first page I ever made (my 404 page, this is the one at top of Site Manager list) instead of opening the last page used.

If no-one has come across this before and you don't know the cause or fix for it don't worry, it's not life threatening :wink: and I can live with it.
Thanks

wwonderfull , sorry, I meant to reply to you. I don't have an issue of recent projects not showing, the project loads up as it should and WWB works ok with no problem. The only thing that happens now and then is the page I last worked on is not loaded at startup; a page I built a long time ago and haven't worked on loads up on startup (as I mentioned above).

This does not stop me using WWB it just means scrolling down Site Manager to select the page I was last working on. I didn't know if anyone else had come across this and had sorted it. I have not altered any settings.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

@angler maybe true.. but I think a clean installation of wwb might do the trick.