Another Literary Site

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
onlye

Another Literary Site

Post by onlye »

I struggled with this one a bit, getting things placed like Nancy Kay wanted and trying to keep the look through various browser widths. Suggestions appreciated. I helped an old college buddy out with a free website when he wrote his first book, and he has brought me into the local writers' and editors' world. I am charging much less than I usually do, but they have all been great to work with and are providing me with some help on writing and content.

https://nkwessmaneditor.com/
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
wwonderfull

Re: Another Literary Site

Post by wwonderfull »

The menu mouse hover padding could be managed a bit better and also the color too along with the footer with the ash blue color on bottom, inside there all the text including the menu should be white instead of black. I do believe that the footer could have been designed alot better and still is possible as it has the content.