Website for literary media business

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
onlye

Website for literary media business

Post by onlye »

Website I did for a friend of a friend. She is wonderful to work with and I am excited that she is going to help me with content and editing for other sites.

http://susanmarquezmedia.com/
Last edited by onlye on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
benkn

Re: Website for literary media business

Post by benkn »

Very nice, clean, simple.

The only suggestion I can offer is to make sure you do page title (and meta description if you havent). (found under "page/"page properties").

Even if the homme page title is a simple "susan m's official site"; this will help google, and people sifting through google, to figure out who you are.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Nice and clean site "onlye", one thing that is a matter of taste; I think your plain text is too big... just some units smaller will make it more readable.
But it's just my opinion :D Great site though and susan looks to be a very nice person.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Nicely done.
onlye

Post by onlye »

benkn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:50 pm Very nice, clean, simple.

The only suggestion I can offer is to make sure you do page title (and meta description if you havent). (found under "page/"page properties").

Even if the homme page title is a simple "susan m's official site"; this will help google, and people sifting through google, to figure out who you are.
Thanks - that was on my to-do list, along with installing the blog. appreciate the push to add the metadata!
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
Croatia

Post by Croatia »

Great website! Can someone assist me on mine?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Croatia wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:44 pm Great website! Can someone assist me on mine?
sure thing what kind of assist you need?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@croatia please read the following before posting
Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
Croatia

Post by Croatia »

I don't understand why I don't have the right to request or ask for help with an application that I honestly paid for... This application seems a bit buggy, but I'm trying to figure it out in the best possible way... The forum is indeed a disaster, the search engine doesn't work properly... and I can't find any information about the development of responsive design... Namely, text, h1 tags don't work at all with responsive design... so how to find or ask for help here is a bit crazy to me because I don't have time to read and study a forum where the search engine doesn't work. ..
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@croatia
I don't understand why I don't have the right to request or ask for help with an application that I honestly paid for...
You do have the right to ask but you do this by posting in the appropriate section(s) of the forum!!!. This section is for users like yourself to show/display your/their site created with the software and to ask for feedback/criticism etc etc on how to improve it is not for support!!.
For example you have mentioned "development of responsive design" then all questions related to it can be made at the following url https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... m.php?f=59 where it can be answered.