Login button becomes Logout

Issues related to forms.
wwonderfull

Login button becomes Logout

Post by wwonderfull »

Seeing the diverse designs and implementations I have seen people use search bar, login logout or even socials inside The Websites Menu.But the most common and standard thing I saw was Login button becomes Logout. It is a kind of toggle but was hoping is it possible to do that in WWB. And if we can see such implementations sooner.
I hope there was a menu or the menus wwb currently have gotten the capability where we can put any responsive div element like buttons or searchbox, anything inside the menu and others for more diverse styling but that is a different call of feature connected.
The function is desirable for more creative designing purpose. If we get the proper script maybe we can put login-logout toggle in many styles.
Pablo

Re: Login button becomes Logout

Post by Pablo »

It is a kind of toggle but was hoping is it possible to do that in WWB.
The built-in Logon tools are fully customizable so if you need something that is not available out-of-the-box then you can implement it yourself.
Right click the form and select 'convert to form' then you can modify the script to suit your needs.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Btw @pablo do you have any intention of bringing a feature like this in future releases?
Or how about making conditions or events such as if logged in or logout if/else conditions. The events or conditions can be used for variety of use. For example logged in uses will get to see a special button a div section a page or anything. which can be conditional based on logged in and logged out.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Conditional visibility based on the login state is planned for a future release.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Thanks @pablo for the glad tiding :D
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Yes yes, it's true, I actually dreamt about this feature. I believe it is naughty to have a Login link when already logged in. Please consider upgrading things like these!
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!