Network Solutions Hosting and Form

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Lasa

Network Solutions Hosting and Form

Post by Lasa »

Hi,
Has anybody had issues with Network Solutions and the WWB form?
I know for a fact this is a problem on their side but they say its the 3rd party vender, standard answer.
The form is working perfectly.. the BCC and the CC get a copy of the filled form just the website account mail doesn't.
Thanks,
Lasa
BaconFries

Re: Network Solutions Hosting and Form

Post by BaconFries »

Moved here as it may be a hosting issue but please read the following
I know for a fact this is a problem on their side but they say its the 3rd party vender
99.9% of the time the host provider always lays the place the blame on the software used. Why because they simply don't want to look at the source code as they don't have a clue where to look or help fix (if there is anything to fix) si they pass the buck back to you.
just the website account mail doesn't

What is the error or issue? does the email not arrive? if the email(s) arent arriving there either they are blocked by the host or they are being sent to your spam folder.

See the following url reading from
emails are not arriving in my inbox...
through to
The auto responder option does not send the message to email entered in the form.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32967
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

It's got to be their problem... the form is set up to go to the websites info mail and a CC to my separate email..
The cc and bcc gets sent out and received perfectly but the hosted info@ website doesn't receive it.
So that tells me the WWB form is working their Network Solution hosting is blocking it somehow.
I'll hopefully talk to somebody else tomorrow, it's always up to who you talk to...
I was just hoping that maybe somebody here had had a similar issue with them and resolved it.
Cheers,
Lasa

(not in spam, just not being received by hosted email)
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

I think I once read that messages starting with a Capital in the subject were refused. Can you try using lower case?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

I'll try anything... thanks
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

It was worth a try but didn't work... thanks anyway.
At the moment my form issues have been "escalated" at NS ... to be continued.
Lasa
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

The solution was to set the forms from to: form@netsolhost.com
That was it.
Lasa