Redesign Website - Need Simple Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
wwonderfull

Redesign Website - Need Simple Website

Post by wwonderfull »

Need Simple Website is a web design and development service. They make websites with bootstrap framing and best of all they make website based on WWB.

https://needsimplewebsite.com/
zinc

Re: Redesign Website - Need Simple Website

Post by zinc »

Good job and wacky contact form - I took the liberty of switching to Crisp thanks to you. :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
wb_user

Post by wb_user »

wwonderfull wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:41 pm Need Simple Website is a web design and development service. They make websites with bootstrap framing and best of all they make website based on WWB.

https://needsimplewebsite.com/
the form so beautiful 😂
smile

Post by smile »

wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Thank You very much folks for the remarks. An advanced search index has been added "Today" be sure to check out. It is Amazing for sure.
Last edited by wwonderfull on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
zinc

Post by zinc »

smile wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:40 pm Nice site, good GTMeetrix score.
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/needsimple ... /uSvYOhI8/
Can you STOP plastering this crap in every post???? No one cares. Build a site with WWB and then talk. You are sooooo annoying!!!!
smile

Post by smile »

I simply tested few sites and posted, what's wrong with that?
No one cares.
wwonderfull does "Thank You very much folks for the remarks."

Don't user post here to say good/bad things. Only good things allowed????
Can you STOP plastering this crap in every post???? No one cares. Build a site with WWB and then talk. You are sooooo annoying!!!!
Why don't you tell same for BaconFries? He is plastering same replies under my posts.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Your information is effectively useless for most here. Furthermore your own site is not even built using the software, so perhaps it is best to starting building a website using the software and then commenting on them. Do you see Pablo using Adobe Muse to build the website for WWB? No. So to sum up:

Do not offer (repeated) useless information to something that you are not even using.
smile

Post by smile »

Do not offer (repeated) useless information to something that you are not even using.
we can argue about online site evaluation that one site is better then the other, however since all they do is use google published testing methods it does matter how good your site is rated because that impacts your search results, even if you do not want to understand this.

I think since this is a paid forum, there should be user ignoring/blacklist, so if you do not have anything intelligent to share just add me there. When this will be your forum, then you will be able to speak to forum members in such a tone.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I think since this is a paid forum, there should be user ignoring/blacklist
I am sorry but this is incorrect it is not a paid forum in anyway what so ever. It is a extra service provided by Pablo to those who have purchased the software so that they, them, you can ask for help, give suggestions and assist in anyway. I know your are probably going to bring it up, if it's not a paid forum then why can't users who use a demo/trial ask questions, it is to stop time wasters, illegal users asking for help that they are not entitled to.
Please see the following:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... php?t=1901
benkn

Post by benkn »

I have one remark about the site, and it's likely incorrect.

It FEELS at first glance, like some web hosts 404 or "check back later" page...

I cant place it. maybe the purple or the search shaped bar at the top.

Oddly, I still think it's aesthetically beautiful and maybe nothing should be changed...but that was my initial impression.