Open Source CRM

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
wwonderfull

Open Source CRM

Post by wwonderfull »

BUILD, ENGAGE, AND ORGANIZE YOUR CONSTITUENTS

Get the powerful open source CRM
used by more than 11,000 non-profits.

https://civicrm.org/

Sell, market & service smarter with SuiteCRM the world’s number 1 Open Source CRM
feature-rich enterprise-ready alternative to Salesforce provides all the benefits of CRM at substantially lower costs with the freedoms and flexibility of Open Source.

https://suitecrm.com/
onlye

Re: Open Source CRM

Post by onlye »

I have done some work with SuiteCRM. I am in the testing phase of a custom application built on SuiteCRM. So far it is doing what it is supposed to and the client likes it. Good software, low cost, but like any good CRM package it will take some learning to set it up and use it.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Glade you liked it @onlye as many wanted crm solution I had searched countless pages just to find those. At least some one made use of it. Its great to know. Thanks for the feedback. :)
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

https://www.espocrm.com/

Free Self Hosted and
Cloud CRM Software!

What is this?
EspoCRM is a web application that allows users to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies, projects or opportunities — all in an easy and intuitive interface.
onlye

Post by onlye »

onlye wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:39 am I have done some work with SuiteCRM. I am in the testing phase of a custom application built on SuiteCRM. So far it is doing what it is supposed to and the client likes it. Good software, low cost, but like any good CRM package it will take some learning to set it up and use it.
Well, testing went well, and the custom application has been running for a year at the first customer. I have two new customers coming on next year. Pricing the custom app at $2500 one time and $600 annual support. Every customer started with me with a Wizzy website.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
miguelss

Post by miguelss »

Wow…amazing and good job!!! 👏