Hosted button in Layout grid, Label text disappears

Issues related to forms.
WindeSpirit

Hosted button in Layout grid, Label text disappears

Post by WindeSpirit »

I'm using a paypal hosted html button and it works and displays fine on the page by its self. When placed inside a layout grid the Label name text disappears from the web page view so customers can not easily see what is being asked of them to select, only the selection boxes and button display, but no Label name text of what it's for.
Testing the html button does still work along with choosing selections, it is just the text from the Label name tag is not displayed when the html is place inside the layout grid.

I'm still using WB14 and can't afford upgrading at this time, but would WB15 even fix the issue?
Is there something else I'm missing or code I need to add to the html?
Pablo

Re: Hosted button in Layout grid, Label text disappears

Post by Pablo »

If you place HTML code inside a Layout Grid then the code should have a font-size otherwise it will inherit the size from the grid which is 0 pixels.
WindeSpirit

Post by WindeSpirit »

Thank you Pablo.
Fixed and displaying as should be now :)
bkjohns

Post by bkjohns »

Pablo wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 am If you place HTML code inside a Layout Grid then the code should have a font-size otherwise it will inherit the size from the grid which is 0 pixels.
Just curious as to why the default size in a layout grid is 0. Why not 10 or something like a text box?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Just curious as to why the default size in a layout grid is 0
Because otherwise the fonts-size would affect the size of the grid. There would be extra spacing (with the size of the font).