Photoflow/PhotoFlip....

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Photoflow/PhotoFlip....

Post by BaconFries »

Ok here is a version of PhotoFlowPhoto/PictureFlow it is called many names but they all have a similar use. I named it PhotoFlowSlider since it has a slider to move the images but you can also just click image left/right to scroll through images. See screenshot below a thanks goes out to Kangmin for pointing me in right direction for xsl :D there really not much to do download unzip place in WB folder open WB look for extension add your images and .....thats it
File reloaded just incase of any confusing on how to install
Download:
Removed

This gallery was made using https://www.flashloaded.com
not as posted https://www.3dcarousel.com/ this is a totlly different flash gallery software.
Last edited by BaconFries on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks, will try this :lol:
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Your zip contains a folder which contains the extension so if you unpack it it will be in its original folder and subsequently WWB5 will not display the extension. I suggest you repackage ONLY the extension and repost it as this would cause a lot of issues if the users are not sure of what is happening.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Point taken sneil69 can see it would cause some confusing to some users will reupload asap
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

HI pawellooo at present due to the way I used the xsl to write the required xml to add the images it is not possible if I can get some time I will look into maybe adding this feature.
star57

Post by star57 »

Fantastic Extension, Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks boggyplanet star57 your are both welcome enjoy
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

I love it...

although i'm missing somethings.

please put into this extension

1. background color
2. toggle on/off name of the picture
3. detailed discription of the picture
4. zoom (whic is now controlled bij right click).
chapy

Post by chapy »

This extension is very nice.
Can it be modified to display the Title & Description?

Chap
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

At present no sorry to do this I would need to add this into the flash. At the time I made this extension I had access to Flash professional now due to licence restriction I dont have access to it anymore so I cant update it If this changes I will look at adding this feature but for now it not possible again sorry...
zinc

Post by zinc »

BF;

I have tried using this fab extension but it does not seem to add the URL correctly to the XML, It seems to add the image name as URL. Can you confirm this for me?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi sneil yes that true... this was one of my first extensions and I kept it really simple at the time just sort of experimeting with the Extension Builder to see what I could do... and not really that much lol...Bry got me thinking about it again as showed similar photoflip/flows from various sites and gave urls to them in his posts to show what they look like but as for this for now it not possible to do what you ask sorry :cry:
zinc

Post by zinc »

Hi BF;

Do you know which other ones bry showed you?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi sneil here are the two links bry mentioned in his post the third is another version of Photoflow it looks nice and has a onmouseover description you can make changes in the xml to suit slide speed etc ....downside it not free
bry
http://www.yofla.com/flash/cover-flow/
http://www.deensoft.com/lab/protoflow/

http://www.flash-gallery.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Cheers BF, I ended up using yours as it was the most elegant one and at this stage "Looks" was more important than functionality!
katman

Post by katman »

I love this extension.
I have noticed that it only has reflections with landscape photos. My portrait oriented photos have no reflection.

Any future plans to have options for sizing or maybe a zoom for main pic would be fantastic. Pics a little small. How much trouble to have it act like a conveyor zooming and going back into line in a loop?

All in all great job, looks real nice in black too. Thanks for your hard work.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi katman at present I dont have any plans to update this extension it has been a while since I was last asked for a update one of the main reasons for not updating is I dont have a copy of Flash on my PC anymore this is down to a licence restriction at work and also I cant find the original files that I made it with they are on a pen drive somewhere... :lol: for now I have to say sorry I cant help with adding things like zoom etc I will see what can be down about adding height, width for images that can probally be done with the xsl and variables in the extension itself..if possible I will make a new post....
katman

Post by katman »

BaconFries wrote:Hi katman at present I dont have any plans to update this extension it has been a while since I was last asked for a update one of the main reasons for not updating is I dont have a copy of Flash on my PC anymore this is down to a licence restriction at work and also I cant find the original files that I made it with they are on a pen drive somewhere... :lol: for now I have to say sorry I cant help with adding things like zoom etc I will see what can be down about adding height, width for images that can probally be done with the xsl and variables in the extension itself..if possible I will make a new post....
Please, No Sorry's needed. You do great work and are of tremendous help. This is a killer ext. as it is.

cheers
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Toolbox>WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions>Photo Flow Slider drag extension to page double click to open Photo Flow Slider Properties click on images browse to were you have images on your PC add to extension to test/preview F5

Demo
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@msimina thanks glad it helped you....:)

@seregas the extension is proived "ASIS" if it is not suitable for what you need there are many more to choose from that have the function to add links if needed.....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I have just checked the extension with WB 6.5.6 loads as it should into ToolBox>WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions can also add images and previews!! Were does it not work for you?
BaconFries

Re: Photoflow/PhotoFlip....

Post by BaconFries »

The extension is no longer available or supported now and all links to it have been removed sorry.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Please read the above answer to mhanu70
BaconFries wrote:The extension is no longer available or supported now and all links to it have been removed sorry.
chattd

Post by chattd »

Hi Bacon Fries
Could you please put a link to download PhotoFlowSlider as i used to us it on my site and for some reason the file became currupt
Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@chattd sorry the extension is no longer available or supported anymore :cry:
mrwillow

Post by mrwillow »

From the top, how do I obtain this extension? I can't seem to see it in the latest extensions list, and can't find any (zip) folder here?

Thank you,

DC
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@mrwillow please read my answer to chattd...
mrwillow

Post by mrwillow »

I did the moment after hitting Submit. Shame, it looks a cool piece of kit. What would you recommend on offer, similar, in the Extensions list?