Best way to display a program

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
queenidog

Best way to display a program

Post by queenidog »

I have numerous C++ programs (actually Arduino version of C++) that I want to upload to a project page I have for each project that I do.

What is best way to do this while retaining the nice format of say the output of Notepad++, that color codes various items in the code and indents it properly?

I tried various ways without success. Notepad++ wants to save it only as another program type, with no option to save as PDF. Straight text is all wonky and black and white only. I notice that when uploadind programs to Arduino forum, the text gets properly formatted and even provides scroll bars to move through the program.
bkjohns

Re: Best way to display a program

Post by bkjohns »

Perhaps printing it to a .pdf file would work?
BaconFries

Re: Best way to display a program

Post by BaconFries »

How is this related to the use of WYSIWYG Web Builder? Have you asked this with the Arduino forum as it is really related to them...
Will move to the "Off Topic Section"