Windows 11

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
GrahamW

Re: Windows 11

Post by GrahamW »

The more I play with Windows 11 Im really liking it. I haven't found anything yet that is alarming and causing an issue.
Everything is just working as intended.

Graham
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Just updated the "WhyNotWin11" tool today saturday... and yes now my cpu also meats the minimi demands, so 100% compatible now :D
And all works well with WWB 16.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

So with all the talk / excitement about Windows 11 and will it be compatible with your existing PC and its ability to run Android app / apks I would hold of the excitement for now. According to the following article you may be disappointed as Microsoft has teamed up with Amazon...yes Amazon to be the provider of them and not Google. Now whether at a later date will it be possible to install (sideload) third party apps/apks not available from it like you can do with other Android devices only time will tell.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

That may also be why Google has moved away from APKs as installation media.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

zinc wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:15 pm I use the tower and 27 inch monitor for my web and print work and actually don't own a laptop. I am increasing the monitor to a 32 inch. So a laptop for is useless.
How are the three 65 inch screens and a Dual Tower system with Triple RAID redundancy coming on zinc? I guess you do have the Wheel already?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!