Facebook Pixel

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
NASASF

Facebook Pixel

Post by NASASF »

Hi

Does anyone have experience with FB Pixel?

We have some trouble making it work

Thanks
Pablo

Re: Facebook Pixel

Post by Pablo »

How is this related to WYSIWYG Web Builder?
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

I think Pablo's question is really what are you doing in Web Builder if it causes you problems?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
NASASF

Post by NASASF »

Sorry was away

I have built a site and have Vibracart with it.
Works OK

Recently we are trying to integrate Facebook Pixel and it does not work properly

Facebook says that - after the purchase on return to the website from Paypal Pixel should be able to pick up purchase details. But it does not.

It might be related to Vibracart but I am just enquiring to find out if anyone else has any experience with Pixel on WWB built sites and might suggest something.

Regards

Ahmed
Gandalf_the_Gray

Post by Gandalf_the_Gray »

HI, Pablo!

My FB ad points to my website (which I built with WWB17). To monitor ad performance, FB suggests using an FB pixel (now called MetaPixel). I don't do code (hence WYSIWYG). How does one add code like that of the pixel to our WWB pages?

Thank you.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Gandalf_the_Gray wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:55 pm HI, Pablo!

My FB ad points to my website (which I built with WWB17). To monitor ad performance, FB suggests using an FB pixel (now called MetaPixel). I don't do code (hence WYSIWYG). How does one add code like that of the pixel to our WWB pages?

Thank you.
See this:

https://ibb.co/6Z465sG
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...