New Project with Data from Data base

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
AxelG

New Project with Data from Data base

Post by AxelG »

I have an idea a new site related to the company.

In my case I have a lot of product data in a database. (brand, size, age, location,...) I would like to use this data so that i can generate a page (based on a template) with all that data filled. It should create a page per item. So the site should look like
http://siteaddress/item1
http://siteaddress/item2

on each item page I then can find info (brand, size, age, location,...) which is being prepopulated by the data in the database (as this can change)

On each page I can then add addition fields and a send to mail button, that is ok. It's the database part I'm not comfortable with.

Who can set me on the right track here?

Thansk
Bluesman

Re: New Project with Data from Data base

Post by Bluesman »

Hi Axel... your urls for the example sites are not correct, please enter the complete URLs...
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@ bluesman they are not meant to be they are just examples...siteaddress is just a representation over the actual
AxelG

Post by AxelG »

@BaconFries thanks, indeed, just as example
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 pm @ bluesman they are not meant to be they are just examples...siteaddress is just a representation over the actual
Ok :D misunderstood, now I read a second time. Sorry Axel and Bacon. To me it looks like you shall make a Product register (Database). Unfortunately I'm a little out from your specific request :(
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

No need to be sorry Bluesman 🙂