Was about to post a question

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
SamT

Was about to post a question

Post by SamT »

Hi,

I just want to express my thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum and especially Pablo and BaconFries. Your speedy and helpful responses have assisted me many times over as a lurker, over more years than I care to admit.

Today I was in the late stages of posing my first question to the forum for an issue regarding RWD. Although neither the forum, nor the Internet in general seemed to have an answer to my question the simple process of writing down the problem in as concise a statement as possible actually forced me to look at my issue with fresh eyes. And rather than ask you all for some help I found what I had missed (many times over).

So, once again although perhaps in a backhanded way, this forum has helped me again. :)

Your patience and forbearance to those of us asking questions is certainly very much appreciated by me.

Sam