Best spent 50 bucks!

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
PeaG

Best spent 50 bucks!

Post by PeaG »

Like many others, I have heard of DreamWeaver, which I procured and used for a very limited time because it was complicated for my purposes, and I preferred to use Ultraedit and similar "smart" word processors rather than it.
Quite by chance I came across a demo version of WWB12 and was quite surprised by the possibilities of a "small" program, but I wasn't trying to do something serious, because before I embarked on a serious project I searched for someone else's "opinions" about WWB. And then one summer on a laptop that serves a variety of experiments, I transferred WWB14 and began intensively exploring all the possibilities. Accustomed to jQuery / mobile, I immediately loved the options there and sometimes regretted not having them, but managed to cope with that fact. I subsequently continued to develop the mocap project with external editors, but with the advent of version 15 and my new ideas, I decided that all future projects would be done with WWB. A terribly convenient and agile application, a real little Swiss knife! And all for a little money. I do not know why there are no more positive criticisms in the media? If the new version of WWB contained even more jQ widgets, I couldn't think of a better development application. Well done. Best spent 50 bucks. :D