net::ERR_CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
steve.leach

Post by steve.leach »

I get this error message only when calling my page from an Android app>

I have seen solutions on the web to fix this, but I have no idea how to implement them into my WYSIWYG page!
Pablo

Re: net::ERR_CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED

Post by Pablo »

To which part of the software is this related?
Where in the software do you get this message?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Reading from Google and your comment this error is from the app itself and not related to WYSIWYG Web Builder. So any code/fix will most likely have to be done with the app.
steve.leach

Post by steve.leach »

Thank you both, I am hoping it is a problem with the software that call my page. It is

* Had to remove links *

Since I can go directly to my page and it is fine, but called from realtor.ca it fails. Thanks again.
Last edited by steve.leach on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Since I can go directly to my page and it is fine, but called from realtor.ca it fails.
This then tells me that the issue is with realtor.ca and not with WWB. I have viewed the source of realtor.ca and it shows that it is not made with WWB so we are unable to assist you with it.
I really think I error is with the app and not anything to do with WWB as the issue only occurs when you use the app. Unfortunately we cannot assist with coding/program of the app and you should contact realtor..ca or the app developer for help.
steve.leach

Post by steve.leach »

Many thanks - appreciated! Steve