Panic Button and Pop-up

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Duets

Panic Button and Pop-up

Post by Duets »

Hello everyone I am in need of a PANIC BUTTON (in case boss suddenly pops in the office). I want it to follow the page when scrolling downward so it's always right there.

I want the Panic Button to go to a different website, like maybe one where it looks like someone has been actually working.

Also I want a pop-up with a message once someone shows up to the homepage.

Please help.

Thank you.
BaconFries

Re: Panic Button and Pop-up

Post by BaconFries »

How is this related to the use of the software? Moved to the "Off Topic Section" of the forum as not relevant to the use of the software.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

I am in need of a PANIC BUTTON (in case boss suddenly pops in the office). I want it to follow the page when scrolling downward so it's always right there.
Use a layer set to "sticky layer".
I want the Panic Button to go to a different website
Inside the sticky layer insert a text object, image, icon or whatever you want and assign a link to the website you want it to go to when clicked.
Also I want a pop-up with a message once someone shows up to the homepage.
Use a dialog box to pop up when the page loads with your message.

If you have questions on any of the above, check the help file.
Duets

Post by Duets »

BaconFries wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:08 pm How is this related to the use of the software? Moved to the "Off Topic Section" of the forum as not relevant to the use of the software.
So Sorry, that was my mistake.
:(
Duets

Post by Duets »

Thank you for your help.
:)