Problem with publishing altered responsive menu

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
Trevor Johnson

Problem with publishing altered responsive menu

Post by Trevor Johnson »

I have altered a responsive menu that I have used for years, even the same website. I have only added an extra topic and increased the font size. The new page looks fine on preview and I have tried a publish of all items, html only as well as changed items. Nothing works, the menu remains the same as before. I've looked it up in the forum but can't find anything that I haven't tried (I think).
Thanks for any help.
crispy68

Re: Problem with publishing altered responsive menu

Post by crispy68 »

Nothing works, the menu remains the same as before.
Have you tried clearing your cache? Do a hard refresh (control F5) so it pulls all fresh info. If you updated all the html and css files then it should work. There is no difference between previewing and publishing. If it doesnt look right after publishing, it usually means you are missing files, haven't updated all the files or need to do a cache refresh. Also, make sure you are uploading the new files to the correct folder.
Trevor Johnson

Re: Problem with publishing altered responsive menu

Post by Trevor Johnson »

Thank you Crispy, you helped a lot although maybe not as you might think. Reading your suggestions I decided to try a different page and in the site manager I realised that there are two similarly named pages (at least in their url's) and I was publishing one and looking at the other online !!!
I can only say that I am getting old, perhaps too old for this. But thank you again.
Trevor.