Paypal Shopping cart, RWD?

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
smithy2490

Paypal Shopping cart, RWD?

Post by smithy2490 »

I have just installed the latest version and currently on the 30 day trial.

I have added the new features to my site (made on older version) including the paypal shopping cart to display the cart, however once uploaded to my live website the shopping cart doesn't seem to be responsive to smaller screens, viewing on my mobile live the cart goes off to the right and the checkout button is hidden, never had any problems like this in other versions and apart from the layout grid I see no settings to activate or control the RWD or position the cart on screen and responsive settings.

Can anyone please advise?
Cheers
Pablo

Re: Paypal Shopping cart, RWD?

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project so I can see all your settings.

Note: I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

Please see this FAQ for further details:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
smithy2490

Re: Paypal Shopping cart, RWD?

Post by smithy2490 »

I finally found a fix after trying many ways to get around it, the only way to get the browsers to display the full paypal shopping cart without going off screen (Mobile) was to centre the page and apply a " hidden fix" to the "Overflow-x" which can be found in Page Properties/Advanced settings.

Hope this helps anyone with any future issues.